Saturday, April 25, 2009

My little toot


This girl has been full of it! I thought girls were supposed to be sugar and spice and everything nice? I don't know what she ate but she has been walking around the house tooting. And. She thinks it is funny! I thought only teenage boys thought that stuff was funny! She has also decided her favorite word is NO. I realize of course that she is 2 but good grief! Does she not realize she has a teenage brother and sister who give me enough grief to last a life time? Ah well, this too shall pass. I hope.
She has decided that she can stand up for herself as well. She was tucking one of her babies into bed(on the couch) and Markas started messing with them. She told him no and he continued. She wrapped her arms around his chest, picked him up, and threw him to the ground! No joke. Daddy and I stood there covering our faces because we didn't want them to see us laughing. It was hilarious even if it was mean of her. However, Markas has left her babies alone since then.

background