Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rough Mornings

The last few mornings have been really rough. See these three cuties? Well, they aren't so cute when they are raising h***. They have gotten pretty good at it too. One recent morning, while going to the bathroom, I heard a noise. When I came out, I found Joshua's bowl of milk and cereal all over the floor. 45 minutes later it was cleaned up. I started dinner and then went to get dressed. I came out and found every grain of rice I had scattered all over the kitchen/dinning room/living room/play room. I have to say, when in bare feet, walking on rice hurts!
The following morning, while getting ready for work and waiting on the sitter to show up, I came out and found an entire bottle of dish soap on the kitchen floor. Markas said, "I hep mommy". I think he was trying to do the dishes.
This morning was another mess while I was getting ready for work. The little tattle tale(Joshua) came in babbling something to me. I think he was telling me that Lucy and Markas wouldn't share with him, hind sight being 20/20. Lucy came in a few minutes later and there was something all over her face. Yes, these pictures were taken this morning. What you see all over her face is chocolate. They got a bowl. They took the chocolate syrup out of the fridge. They dumped the chocolate syrup in the bowl, mostly. They proceeded to eat it. With their fingers! Lucy had it all over her face. Markas had it all over his clothes, all over his face, all over his arms, all over his legs. Needless to say, he was a mess. I got him cleaned up. I mopped the floor, changed his clothes and still managed to get to work on time. I can't wait for this part to be over.

4 comments:

BoufMom9 said...

LOL! It's amazing the trouble 3 kids can get into...believe me, I know. Sheesh!
It does get better as they get older, but it also gets "different" too. UGH

The Farm House Kids said...

hahahhahah .... I'd love to tell you that it gets better! How about me just saying that it "gets different."

Tanya

Hurst Family said...

Hey - remmeber the good even in the bad. Is there really any "bad"? They are learnign so much with their antics and besides it makes good blog foddder!

Andrea said...

I love how you always keep a sense of humor about all of their adventures (I just read of FB about the Great Escape, too) Can you gate off the kitchen?

background