Monday, May 4, 2009

We Love To Wear Daddy's Shoes




On another note, Jessi is back from Italy. I am so jealous of her! I can't wait to see all of her pictures from Italy, Croatia, Greece and Turkey. She had a wonderful time and got to see some really great sites. She said her favorite was the theater that Paul preached in in Ephesus, Turkey. She said the cruise was terrific and she managed to keep up her weight loss. She lost another 6 pounds while she was on vacation. I think I know where it went and I spend a lot of time sitting on it. Maybe she will let me post a picture or two.

2 comments:

BoufMom9 said...

adorable!
Boy, i wish i could lose 6 OUNCES, let along 6 pounds! LOL

Andrea said...

I just read a poem today about a child walking in Daddy's shoes. I'll have to get it for you to put with that picture.

background