Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Changes........

Daddy and I have had to make some pretty major life decisions in the last 24 hours. I have to say, as tough as they were to make, we feel really good about them. Totally at peace.
We lost our sitter(which really was a pretty tough choice for her)and we have decided that I am going to go part time. I am also going to try and go back to school this fall. I will be taking it slow at first, probably only 2 classes a semester until the trio starts school. It will take a long time to get my degree but that is OK. It is time to be a full time mom and a part time paramedic, instead of vise versa like it has been for the last 2 years. I have faith that we will be just fine and the Lord will provide what we need when we need it.

I have a few new pictures to post but I will do that tomorrow. I haven't downloaded them yet.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations on making these big decisions! I'm glad you have a job that allows you to do this, although I have no idea how you will be a full time mom, part time paramedic, and go to school! Super woman!

Dorinda said...

Good for you - I pray that all of these things will work out for you! Congrats on going back for your degree - that is awesome.

background