Thursday, July 2, 2009

Updates

I don't know where the time is going that I can never seem to post on a regular basis anymore.

Joshua saw the ENT again today. He decided he is going to take out his adenoids. We won't know until the day of surgery if he is going to take the tonsils too or not. The surgery won't be until sometime in August.
Josh is also sitting on the potty on a regular basis and he has even peed once. I am so not pushing this potty training thing. Not yet.

Markas asked to go potty tonight while we were getting ready for bed. He was sitting there and I was talking to Joshua. I heard something and *assumed* he had peed. He kept telling me "caca mommy, caca". I said, "ok, so go". He then hiked up a leg and reached his hand to his butt and pulled up a "caca" covered hand! He had gone all right and I guess decided he needed to show me since I wasn't listening.

Lucy has decided it is up to her when people get to watch tv. She usually says it is her turn but occassionally she will tell me it is daddy's turn. She is becoming a couch potato but it has been so blasted hot. I think we are on like 16 of 100+ temps.

OK, gotta run. I am sure there is a ton more to tell about the kids but I can't think at the moment and I have so much to do to get ready for work this weekend. Oh, and I still need to clean the house.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, that's pretty huge that he "caca'ed" on the toilet, isn't it? I've heard that getting them to go number 2 is really hard!

background