Friday, August 14, 2009

Mom's Night Out


I had a chance to get out by myself a while back. I had dinner with some old friends from work. 2 of them I hadn't seen in about 10 years. It was a great night but I had to cut it short. We were going to leave the restraunt and go to a club for a drink and when I stood up..........my shoe had broken! It was already late enough that there was no way I was going to get a new pair of shoes. I have huge feet and finding size 11 shoes at Walmart........well, that can be next to impossible most of the time. So, they went on to the club and I went on home, where I glued my shoes back together. I really like those shoes!

1 comments:

Candace Hickey said...

What a bummer about your shoe and short night! Next time..leave another pair in the car :)...LOL

background