Friday, August 13, 2010

Potty Dance!!!!

We are doing the potty dance(finally) here at the house. Everyone has been peeing in the potty for a while but today something new happened!

Joshua got up this morning and told me he was soaked. I told him to go to the bathroom and start changing and I would be there in a minute. I came out of my bathroom and was met by Lucy. She, very excitedly, told me that Joshua was pooping on the potty. Sure enough.......he was. He did it again tonight before going to bed. I really did think I would be sending them to school in diapers or pull-ups or something. However, I think there was a switch that went on today with him. Hopefully the other two will soon follow.

I also watched my boys pee standing up for the first time today. I am so very proud of them! They are really growing up!

1 comments:

Dorinda said...

Yea! That's awesome! I have 2 fully potty trained kids (at night and everything) and Alyssa is about 80% there. I am so encouraged by her sometimes and so baffled the next :) She stayed dry all night but pooped in her underwear this morning - who knows? She did promise never to do it again though so that's something :)

They will all get it in time and we will miss diapers. Sounds weird but I swear some days I do! Or at least the convenience factor of not spending all my days in the bathroom!

background