Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chicago




















In July I had the chance to go to Chicago for the Pampered Chef Conference. I had a blast! I missed my family a ton but it was a wonderful trip. I got to go with my BFF and got to do a little site seeing while I was at it. I am so hoping that I get to go back for next years conference. There was a ton of great info. and it was nice having 4 days of me time. It is the first time in a very, very, very long time that I have had that. I have always been a huge Cubs fan so it was thrilling for me to be able to see Wrigley Field! It would have been better had I been able to go to a game but as my luck would have it they weren't even in town while I was there. I also saw the Biograph theater where Dillinger was killed. I absolutely love Grant Park! Every bit of it. It was so neat to see the butterflies, rabbits, trees, flowers and all that in the middle of skyscrapers and concrete. I love Chicago. Not enough to ever live there but certainly to visit over and over again.

0 comments:

background