Sunday, June 3, 2012

Botanical Gardens

We had to drive daddy to Austin today to catch a plane to Ft. Lauderdale. I decided I wasn't driving all that way to just turn around and come back home, so, we made a day of it. We went to Zilker Botanical Garden in the morning and then spent the afternoon with a friend that lives just North of Austin. Boy was it hot and humid this morning but we had a great time. We have never been to our botanical garden because it is so expensive but since Zilker is very inexpensive we took adavantage of it. We had a great time and saw some cool things. Most importantly we made memories. As my dear friend, that we spent the afternoon with, reminded me(not that I really needed it but it is nice to have a reminder every now and then) making memories is important.


























0 comments:

background