Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2- 30 Days of Gratitude

I am thankful for my children. All of them, step and biological. I love them all with all of my heart. I love their many different personalities.

(old pic because I can't find a more current one)
Jamie- the fun, silly hearted, free spirited young lady that she is. She definitely marches to the beat of her own drum. Not even close to be a follower. Highly intelligent to boot and beautiful.

Jessica- smart, beautiful, wears her heart on her sleeve. So much like her daddy. Caring and fun. Quick to play a joke on anyone. Our insurance geek!

(Matthew and Caitlin)
Matthew- smart, loving, handsome. A real smooth talker he is. He could sell a used car salesman a used car. Still trying to find himself but certainly making moves in the right directions.

Caitlin- smart, stubborn, beautiful. She too is still trying to find her place in this world but she is also making strides in the right direction. Always quick to lend a helping hand, even if that same person would never lift a finger to help her.

Lucy- sassy, beautiful, and proving to be highly intelligent. She really is a little diva and turning out more like her daddy everyday. She keeps me on my toes with her attitudes,

Joshua- handsome, fun loving, and a heart of gold. He is such a daddy's boy and quick to suck up when he has done something wrong. He keeps me laughing with his crazy sayings. If I ask him to do something, his typical response is, "you got it babe".

Markas- adorable, stubborn, and down right defiant at times! He truly is one to test your patience. A huge mama's boy and a great cuddle buddy. He makes me laugh as much as he frustrates me to the point of pulling out all of my hair.

I couldn't ask for 7 better kids to blessed with.

0 comments:

background